- Develop, manage, and implement HR procedures, processes, and initiatives aligned within the Group;
- Manage full recruitment cycle from job posting to offer stage;
- Ensure smooth HR related on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to dedicated people managers and employees;
- Create and manage benefits program, teams wellness, and performance reviews;
- Manage employees’ training;
- Actively participate in the implementation of various people-related projects and initiatives.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of human resource project management (experience in an international company would be an advantage);
- Have excellent communication, ownership, and project management skills and experience;
- Be up to date with the latest HR trends, systems, and databases;
- Have good knowledge of Labour Law (would be an advantage);
- Be responsible, proactive, creative, and able to work in a dynamic, fast-evolving environment with a positive “can–do” attitude;
- Excellent English language skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The possibility of hybrid work;
- Learning opportunities and professional growth in the international market-leading company;
- Cozy office with tasty coffee waiting for you daily;
- Experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Possibility to face exciting challenges;
- Opportunity to implement creative ideas;
- Supportive environment to grow your career.
- integration events
- mobile phone available for private use
- corporate car available for private use
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- We will only inform selected candidates;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Call: +370 655 65 264
Please include the following clause in your application documents:
„I consent to the processing of my personal data provided in my CV necessary for the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable law.”
Łopuszańska 32, Włochy, Warszawa